Iam Looking for a Foreman job. I am holding a diploma in Civil and Building Engineering including Certificate 1&2 in Esat African Plumbing
- 2020 - 2022Albertine Investment LtdAss Civil Engineer/Foreman• Interpreting blue prints and develop detailed Bills of Quantities.
• Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
• Preparing and implementing company project plans.
• Researching and providing estimates for projects.
• Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
• Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures in accordance with Organizational Safety and Health (OSH) with and regulatory compliance.
• Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
• Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
• Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
• Recommending and supervising material laboratory tests
• Providing updated site progress reports using daily worksheets
• Inspect finished work, prepare schedules and supervise, remedial works and provide completion certification of work
• Supervise renovation and remedial works for company sites to be refurbished.
• Supervising and monitoring construction progress and assuring quality of work
• Quality assurance of materials before using.
• Supervising building services that is plumbing and mechanical installation.
- 2014 - 2020Uganda Revenue AuthorityPlumbing Technician• Preparing and interpreting layouts/drawings for plumbing works and maintenance.
• Preparing BOQs, terms of reference, and specifications to facilitate plumbing works for URA buildings.
• Providing maintenance status reports and recommend possible solutions to supervisor estates and facilities.
• Interpreting building drawings and preparing Plumbing B.O.Qs for URA proposed building constructions for consultants
• *Fitting pipework for kitchen sinks, baths, Water Closets, and heating systems
• Installation and maintenance of heating systems (in staff quarters upcountry stations)
• Unblocking drains and tracing the layout of pipework around URA facilities
• Refurbishment work to washrooms, janitor sinks and kitchens
• Daily monitoring of work performance for plumbing apprentices in URA properties.
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed in all URA projects.
• Daily operation and monitoring of Heavy Duty pumps for both portable water and fire system in URA tower basement.
• Working on internal and external doors frames and other carpentry works.
• Supervising of URA cleaning services at URA facilities and headquarters
• Supervising minor civil works which include fixing tiles, construction of channels, construction of septic tanks, painting, manhole constructions, installation of tanks both ground and suspended ones
• Monitoring the usage and recommend payments of water and ensuring uninterrupted service to all URA stations
• Carrying out meter readings and reconciling water bills for payment using updated database.
• Normally Collecting cheques from URA Cash Office and effect payments to water providers.
• Carrying out maintenance of waste water treatment plants (WWTP) for all URA OSBPs.
- 2018 - 2019Kyambogo UniversityDiploma in Civil and buidling Engineering
- 2016 - 2016Nakawa Vocational Training InstituteCraft Certificate 2 in East African Plumbing
- 2005 - 2007NileVocational Institute-JinjaCraft Certificate in East African Plumbing
- 2003 - 2004Berkeley High School NamasubaUganda Advanced Certificate of Education
- 1999 - 2002Aggrey Memorial School BunamwayaUganda Certificate of Education
- Basket ball
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Single
- Religion: Catholic
- Nationality: Ugandan
- Date of Birth: 09-09-1983
This information is visible only for registered users.