WHO WE ARE
With over 50 years of experience, working in over 50 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to take on the Temporary role of IT Support Assistant. This position will maintain and assure the Sexual and Reproductive Health services quality standards within the PSIU franchise, partners and public health facilities and ensure compliance with the PSI Quality Assurance Plan.
SOUNDS INTERESTING? READ ON….
Ensure safe business systems operations
• Support in management of the PSIU locations’ ICT infrastructure including LANs and WANs, Wi-Fi, networks, computers, laptops and servers across the organization.
• Ensure strict implementation and roll out of the approved ICT Policies and Guidelines.
• Ensure the strict design, implementation and roll out of the approved ICT minimum standards for hardware and software.
• Implement recommended IT Security guidelines to ensure the systems, servers and users’ data are protected from threats.
• Implement disaster recovery and business continuity measures to ensure smooth operations of PSIU and eliminate downtime.
• Execute technical measures of content filtering, to ensure the proper use of the business internet connection and the protection of PSIU’s operations from internet and cyber threats.
• Ensure all systems, software and hardware operated in PSIU are officially licensed and have the latest security patches, updates and firmware.
• Provide onsite and remote support for the user’s daily technical issues and provide timely and effective solutions.
• Maintain an up-to date ICT documentation of all ICT services in place, infrastructure, hardware, network, licenses, access credentials and any ICT related service or contracts.
• Conduct quarterly stock taking and inventory of the ICT assets.
• Manage and update malware protection software and other processes.
• Respond immediately to usability concerns.
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards
Provide system administration support
• Set-up and maintain user accounts, organization units & groups.
• Setup and maintain Email accounts, groups and distribution lists in Office365.
• Setup and maintain SharePoint sites, libraries and lists in SharePoint Online on Office365.
• Train end users on the use of business systems, including data capture features, processes, development of training curricula and job aids, and system administration tasks.
• Provide help-desk support by responding to and resolving support tickets within the required timelines.
• Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
• Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
• Manage Business systems installation and configuration procedures.
• Install and test computer-related equipment.