Baylor College of Medicine Children's Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Pediatrics AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of pediatrics HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children's Clinical Centers of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa, Easter Europe and North America. Baylor Uganda is experienced professionals to fill the following positions: .
1. Initiate, develop, and monitor the implementation of Human Resources Policies and procedures of Baylor - Uganda and the HR strategy in line with the strategic plan, donor guidelines and the Employment Act of Uganda
2. Initiate, develop, and monitor the development and implementation of performance management system, policies and procedures aligned with the HR strategy, mission of Baylor Uganda and public service, then cascaded to the individual level in line with the HR manual
3. Initiate, develop, and monitor the Human Resources Planning, recruitment and selection, retention strategy and procedure in Baylor Uganda and for district supported staff in line with Baylor Uganda's mission
4. Initiate, develop, and monitor the development and implementation of 'Baylor Uganda and district supported' Staff development strategy in line with the HR manual
5. Initiate, develop, and monitor the implement of employee relations, Health and safety and welfare system among 'Baylor Uganda and district supported' Staff in line with Baylor Uganda's HR Manual and partnership agreements with the district
6. Develop strategies for monitoring the maintenance and update of accessible Human resources information systems (HRIS) for improved decision making in line with the Organization’s objectives
7. Develop and monitor the implementation HR departmental plan and budget in line with organizational mission and Baylor Uganda Financial guidelines
8. Develop and maintain a competent & motivated "HR team through implementing HR support activities in line with the Human resources manual.
9. Initiate, develop, and monitor the implementation of a system, strategies and procedures that align the HR directorate to line management in line with the business strategic objectives and HR account holding principles
10. Develop and monitor the implementation of change management initiatives coupled with strategic partnerships and networks to foster a strategically focused workforce in line with the Baylor Uganda strategic plan
11. Initiate, develop and monitor a system, strategies and procedures that enhance the development of up to date business HR orientated practices like Client surveys, organizational cultural audits, Periodic talent audits, head count planning, employee engagement surveys in line with the organization's mission
12. Develop a 3 or 5 years 'HR operation strategy based on holistic strategic thinking for the HR department and monitor its implementation through the periodic consolidated departmental BSC in line with Baylor Uganda strategic plan and Baylor Uganda HR Manual
Masters in Human Resources Management or Masters in Organization Psychology or its equivalent.
Job Experience Requirements: (6) years working experience, with three (3) years' experience in HR at Coordination/Managerial level
Work Hours: 8