Job Title: Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Reporting to: Head, Corporate Banking
To drive the growth of the bank’s asset and liability portfolio in the Multinational Corporations and Leading Corporate business segment, as per the Bank’s strategy and maximize net revenue generation through delivery of a fast track product structuring and appraisal process that will ensure timely delivery of well-structured products to customers. .
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• To drive the growth of the bank’s asset and liability portfolio in the Multinational Corporations and Leading Corporate business segment (both Large and Local), as per the Bank’s strategy.
• Maximize net revenue generation through delivery of a fast track product structuring and appraisal process that will ensure timely delivery of well-structured products to customers.
• Provide superior relationship management, customer retention, loyalty, preference & devotion to corporate relationships.
• Work with segment heads to upskill understanding of the market, sales and product understanding.
• Ensure that the correct customer solutions are advanced to corporate customers to enhance growth in customer numbers and achieve overall financial targets.
• Analyze and compare the Bank’s product offer, service, pricing and financial performance against competition, and give feedback from Market intelligence, to remain relevant and competitive to be the preferred financial provider in the market.
• Identify new or additional business openings in the market through research and information gathering.
• Improve on relationship management through regular visits, timely feedback to clients & continuous anticipation of their needs with the aim to exceed their expectations.
• Cross selling and retention of borrowing vs. non – borrowing clients in Branches to maintain a clean & updated database.
• Addressing/resolving corporate customer complaints and providing feedback in a timely manner.
• Drive growth of the balance sheet through generating good quality assets / liabilities.
• Contribute to Bank’s projected income through growth of the Bank’s risk assets portfolio and related fee product income.
• Review / appraise potential business being attracted by the bank in the niche segment of Commercial Banking.
• Participate in development and structuring of products and/or facilities that may enhance the balance sheet growth and income streams of the Bank.
• Analyze the portfolio performance in order to further develop/structure appropriate products for the customer.
Min. Education Qualification
• A University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Management.
• A Master’s degree in any of the above fields and/or Part or Full professional qualifications in accounting/Finance (ACCA/CPA/CFA), or equivalent will be added advantage
A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
Key Required Skills
• Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of the bank's products and services.
• Relationship management skills.
• Marketing/networking skills.
• Professional disposition.
• Problem solving skills.
• Result Orientation.
• Analytical Thinking.
• Report writing skills
• Negotiations skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree