StartHub Africa is looking for an Innovation Consultant starting from now for 40 hours per week for min. 1 year.
StartHub Africa is a social start-up with the vision to unlock the potential of change makers to start
innovative and scalable businesses across Africa. StartHub Africa has three core departments:
1. The Academy, an university-based entrepreneurship skilling program for students.
2. The Catalyzer, an early-stage incubation program investing in and guiding startups
3. Consulting, where we run diverse consulting projects for different companies as well as organizations. Past clients include Stanbic Bank, Total, GIZ, better place Lab and Refactory.
The consultant will work full-time with the consultancy department and support the other departments if needed. .
The tasks of the Consultant include the following:
● Managing ongoing and future consulting projects
● Building a sales channel for continuous deal flow for StartHub Africa
● Training and business development for entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs
● Conceptualizing Entrepreneurship programs for clients
● Writing proposals for potential clients
● Sales meetings and closing of deals
● Relevant experience in project management
● Relevant experience in training entrepreneurship
● Relevant experience in Business Development
● Experience in proposal writing
● Strong Business Development skills
● Strong communication skills
● Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
● Comfortable using Mozilla Thunderbird, Skype, Google Drive, Trello
What are we offering:
● 40 hours per week
● Attractive Salary
● One-year Contract, three-month probation period
● Renewal after one year likely
● Remote working, results-orientedness instead of micromanagement
● Be part of a young, international, dynamic and highly motivated team of 10+ people
● Bring in your own ideas and really make a difference!
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8