Marketing, Sales Assistant for University Student Recruitment
Looking for an Admissions and Marketing Expert to lead student recruitment activities. Someone who can Execute as well as Plan marketing and communication actions to attract potential self-sponsored students for an Education consultancy recruiting students for further education for overseas Universities (Mainly to recruit Highschool leavers to progress to International Universities).
An individual passionate about children and their education and willing to help potential students achieve their goals/ dreams. To assist potential students and guide them towards attaining a stepping start into their future/ careers
This is an exciting opportunity to start an innovative and fulfilling career in a field that will help develop generations of innovators and leaders.
To start from scratch, grow and climb the ladder in a fast pace and performance-based industry with potential to travel overseas for trainings (highly dependent on performance).
To learn as you progress in a performance based industry to attain success. .
Skills and Qualifications required:
• You have at least a Diploma in Marketing/ Education related course, or any related field.
• Completed Internship for work experience in marketing, sales, communications, relationship management, and/or related consumer-facing roles
• You’re a strategic thinker and can independently develop and execute a plan with clear timelines and delivery
• someone who can link the impact of marketing activities on results.
• Proactive and energetic are key soft skills that anyone doing student recruitment should master in order to succeed.
• You are an individual able to foster strong work ethics
• You truly enjoy interacting with new people, the challenge of building relationships, and have strong interpersonal skills
• You are passionate about education and are willing to learn how to help potential students achieve their goals/ dreams
• You have good analytical skills and are data driven
• You are social media savvy
• Have Digital Marketing Compliance/ Knowledge
• Marketing/ Sales:
marketing and communication actions to attract, engage students and convert them into University enrollments.
You will be responsible to push digital sales and assist in running of various social media platforms.
As an Admissions and Marketing Assistant, you will be expected to organize and execute events such as Conducting school seminars/ presentations, direct marketing to Students / Parents.
• Customer Engagement/ follow ups: Creatively encourage increased engagement with potential students/ parents.
You will be responsible for collection and analyzing data to determine the effectiveness of the admissions events, and for making recommendations on potential improvements.
• Admissions: Drive admissions/ process applications.
You will also be responsible for facilitating and tracking each applicant through the admissions funnel. You will also be responsible for monitoring the data to regularly provide updates on the progress.
Defining/ Evaluating and analyzing the academic requirements for admissions
• Communications: You will take the lead on any written, verbal (phone, in person), and electronic (email, SMS/ Social media messages) communications to potential students/ parents, Your communication is expected to be well composed and timely, within the protocols set to push for applications
build a close relationship with potential students by providing orientation and support during the admission process
Integrating the new students to the university or school
Follow up with students whenever they need it
• Data & Reporting: preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports on activities mapped out will be key to measure your progress against key objectives.
• Team: You will proactively engage with stakeholders such as Career Teachers/ Headmasters, etc
Required education: Diploma and above
Required relevant work experience: 1 year
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree