Bayport Financial Services (U) Ltd, a multinational, leading non-deposit taking financial institution is looking to hire dynamic qualified and skilled individuals to fill the following post:
Senior IT Manager
This role-will have general oversight of the IT Services function of the business and report to the CEO, with strong dotted line reporting to Group Support Executives. .
• Honor‘s degree from a recognized university in an ICT related field
• Must possess a professional IT certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP. CISM, CCNA, MCSE, UNIX).
• Honors Degree from a recognized university in an ICT related field.
• Master's Degree in ICT is an added advantage.
• Certifications in Project Management, Business Management, ITIL and Financial Management are beneficial.
• Certified in HP networking as HP ASE or in Cisco networking as CCNA and /or CCNP
• Preferred certifications in one or more of the following: MCSE, Cisco CCNP Security, Red Hat Certified Engineer
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years at senior management level.
• Hands on experience in IT system analysis and design, system support management, key IT operating systems and databases (e.g. UNIX, Microsoft, Oracle, SQL), network infrastructure management, software systems and programs, trouble-shooting hardware.
• Data/information Security, IT Asset Management, IT budget management, IT Policy Management & implementation, Service Provider Management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree