• Conduct all online tests on products and materials, using the necessary tools to ensure all parameters meet requirements.
• In liaison with the QC team leader, troubleshoot online process activities to maintain quality and food safety, in conjunction with process owners.
• Prepare and assist the QC Team leader in preparing quality reports.
• To manage and control on line attendants for better quality and food safety.
• Analysis of all quality parameters and reporting on daily basis.
• To make sure all products being produce are within internal standards and communication of any deviation from internal standards.
• To make sure proper cleanliness, CIP, COP is being followed.
• To inspect each raw material meant for production on line and communicating and deviating material.
• To make sure final batch preparation testing done and batch is within internal standard to release for production.
• Participate in review and implementation of improvement programs regarding quality and food safety management system and its documentation, particularly HACCP system to ensure effectiveness
• Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
• Ensure GMPs/GHPs are effectively implemented throughout the company in liaison with the GMP/GHP Supervisor.
• In liaison with the QC Team leader, communicate any critical compliance risks/non-conformances noted from online activities to senior management (QM)
• Assist in assuring ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• Evaluate online quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints and report any deviations to QM.
• Utilize guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and interpret for guidance.
• Assist in coordinating and supporting internal audits and audits conducted by third parties
• Participate in root cause analyses and implement preventive and corrective action plans
• Ensure a safe working environment and ensure availability of environmentally friendly practices in conformance to local and national regulations.
• Perform any other task as per management request.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Laboratory Sciences, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology or any other related field from a recognized university. OR,
• A Diploma in the above areas with previous experience in a similar post.
• Fresh with Three months satisfactory on Job Training. One year of experience on similar role in busy environment is preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree