Job vacancy Sales Manager in Kampala
16 Jul, 2018
Our Client, a pioneer in the plastics industry is looking to fill the position of Sales Manager. He/She will be responsible for creating demand of the company products, Sell and market the company products. Implement Sales Activities, Grow market share for the Company and act as a contact between the company and its existing or potential markets together with customers.
- 2 years’ experience in sales environment of similar customer range, who uses plastic packing materials.
- Degree in Business or marketing or related field.
- Technical knowledge/understanding of the plastic industry or with ability to learn expeditiously
- Computer skills
- Good Listener & active listener.
- Clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Numerical skills
- Implement a sales cycle ie, Plan, Make contact/establish relationship, Investigate needs, Propose solutions and demonstrate value, Negotiate, Close deal, Deliver and follow up, repeat business/referrals/Next clients
- Sales techniques; conduct market research, focus on customer needs, selling the benefits, actively seeking referrals, know competitor rates, industrial standards
- Market and sell company products.
- Review and respond fast to client needs.
- Hunt and acquire new clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service.
- Plan and run an efficient system to serve clients.
- Conduct market intelligence.
- Continually generate orders from existing and prospective clients.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events.
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Liaising With company to check the progress of existing orders
- Attend team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
Share this job offer
157 Kiira Road Kamwokya, Kampala
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 13 Jul, 2019WORK ATCrets Group Limited
See all jobs