Main Purpose of the Job:
To increase Pride’s client numbers through marketing and selling of Pride’s products especially the saving products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve monthly sales targets.
• Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence regarding trends in customer needs.
• Improve and maintain brand visibility and positioning in the market for effective customer satisfaction.
• Market new products.
• Adhere to Pride’s policies and procedures.
• Diploma in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies, Business Studies, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Science, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field +
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level
• Credits and Pass in Maths and English at O’level
Experience: No experience required
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of Pride’s services and products.
• Communication and persuasive skills.
• Customer service skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree