Calibration and Verification
Weighing Scale calibration and verification is of utmost importance in maintaining accuracy, consistency, reduces losses in production and restores customers’ loyalty.
Our onsite technicians conduct calibration and help clients get Verifications and Calibration Certificates and stamps from Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) for their measuring equipment.
Job Offer Weighing Scale calibration and verification in Kampala
Job TitleWeighing Scale calibration and verification
- QUALITY ASSURANCE:
- A fundamental principle of our Company is a total commitment to quality. Accurate Weighing Scales management and employees are committed to providing our customers with outstanding, standards-compliant products and services.
- We strive for zero defects in our brands we deal in by ensuring quality and reliability into our range of products and services through excellence in workmanship. Our principle responsibility, individually and collectively, is to meet or exceed customers’ expectations the first time and every time, by providing quality products and services.
- At Accurate Weighing Scales, not only supply the entire range of weighing scales and weighbridges, we also provide Annual Maintenance and Service contracts for all these machines.
- We undertake to provide you with “best-in-region” service response, which enables you to focus on your core business areas. Our trained and qualified Technical Teams will ensure that all your equipment will be at their peak performance, on demand. We take care of all your Weighing needs.
- Our sales, marketing and technical staff have listened to customers and focused the company’s efforts on solving the most difficult challenges in their business processes. Some of which have included eliminating the effects of vibration on scale readings, need for test weights when calibrating, system diagnostics and troubleshooting among others.
Wandegeya Market South Wing, 2nd Floor, Kampala
Browse All Jobs