We are looking for an IT Intern who is willing to learn and grow his or her passion for technology. You must know how to install computer systems and organize IT resources. You should also resolve network issues and malfunctions. Your job also requires you to support analytics and cybersecurity and repair computer malfunctions. You will also be working with an expert mentor.
• You must have good communication skills.
• You must have a professional work ethic.
• You must be proficient with Linux, DevOps, Website, etc.
• You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
• You must pursue a degree in any computer field.
• You must have a basic knowledge of IT systems.
• You have to communicate with vendors in buying the appropriate IT equipment.
• You have to repair infected computers with spyware or viruses regularly.
• You must assist in keeping inventory records and assist users in choosing the right software solutions that they need.
• We offer flexible schedules, especially if you’re still a student.
• You can learn from and work with our IT experts.
• You can enjoy free meals because we offer breakfast, lunch, and snacks.