View all 352 Jobs
- Job Search
- Jobs in Mbale
- Brighter Monday Uganda
- Anonymous Employer
Job vacancy Anonymous Employer
Brighter Monday Uganda
View all 352 Jobs
Business Function: Agency & Distribution
Reports to: Regional Agency Development Manager
Location: Mbale, Uganda
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest-standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and its one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, Fand making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, and Togo.
Reporting to the Regional Agency Development Manager, the Training & Recruitment Officer will be responsible for leading, guiding & co-ordinating the training function at Mbale Branch. Conduct new agent onboarding training, conduct the rookie development programme, and agency leadership training, conducting Pru Academy & structured zero case writers & specialized training, conduct branch training needs analysis surveys, scheduling & coordinating boiler rooms & partial training content development. Source for potential recruits, guide applicants through the online recruitment portal, and organize and coordinate BOP (Business Opportunity Presentation).
As the ideal resource for this role, the successful candidate will be an ardent team player, with good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, the ability to successfully work in a high-activity, fast-paced environment, excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, has excellent customer care skills, ability to be flexible in order to deliver required tasks, excellent Time Management Skills, Good communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Source for potential recruits
- Guide applicants through the online recruitment portal
- Organize and coordinate BOP (Business Opportunity Presentation)
- Continuously build content to drive recruitment at the branch
- Keep attendance registers for all applicants that attend BOP (soft copy/excel)
- Communicate to applicants on progress at the different stages of recruitment in a timely and cordial manner (Shortlisted applicants, Applicants successful and not successful for training, Applicants that can sign contracts)
- Conducting New Agent on boarding Training
- Conducting RDP Training at Branch
- Conducting Pru Academy Training
- Zero Case writers training sessions
- Conducting Leadership trainings
- Training Needs Analysis Surveys & Training Content development to suit particular Branch needs.
- Coordinating role play/townhall sessions.
Reporting & Analytics
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by Management.
Core Competences Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course or Human Resources.
- Possession of a professional qualification in insurance or in progress towards attaining it.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Experience in designing, delivering and maintaining insurance training materials will be an added advantage
- Hands on Practical knowledge of insurance Training and development with coaching and mentoring skills.
- Robust insurance sales and marketing experience and knowledge of Uganda’s Insurance market.
- Positive attitude and a yearning to learn and willingness to continuously learn new competencies
- Impeccably excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Great Inspirer and Motivator
- Understanding of industry compliance guidelines is desirable
- Individual with initiative and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
GN associates LimitedEmployee | Full Time | 23 Jan, 2023JOB BYBrighter Monday Uganda
Anonymous EmployerEmployee | Full Time | 11 Oct, 2022JOB BYBrighter Monday Uganda
See all jobs