View all 352 Jobs
- Job Search
- Jobs in Mbale
- Brighter Monday Uganda
- Anonymous Employer
Job vacancy Anonymous Employer
Brighter Monday Uganda
View all 352 Jobs
Business Function: Agency & Distribution
Reports to: Training & Recruitment Officer
Location: Mbale, Uganda
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest-standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and its one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, Fand making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, and Togo.
Reporting to the Training & Recruitment Officer, the Agency Front Desk and Administrative Officer will be part of the Agency team and will report directly to the TRO. She will be responsible for overseeing the administration and operation of the Mbale Branch.
As the ideal resource for this role, the successful candidate will be an ardent team player, with good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, the ability to successfully work in a high-activity, fast-paced environment, excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, has excellent customer care skills, ability to be flexible in order to deliver required tasks, excellent Time Management Skills, Good communication, and interpersonal skills.
Managing incoming and outgoing calls
- Maintain high professional standards for both clients and agents accessing our agency office • Keep a register for all incoming calls with names of those calling and reason for calling • Keep a register for all outgoing calls and names of those making those calls and reason for calling
- Keep register for all incoming letters, origin of those letters and intended recipients • Keep register for all walk-in clients and reason for visiting or coming to our office Branch management
- Tracking and recording the entire approved leave roster for agency and ensuring that leave quotas per each pillar II staff are taken by sending reminders such that no one carries more than 5days into a new year.
- Coordinate weekly agents’ and leadership meetings and ensure links and reminders are sent to agents on time.
- Stock Requisition and production of agents’ ID and Business cards
- Managing branch petty cash
- Manage stock and make requests for marketing materials when they are about to run out of stock
- Supply marketing materials and logistics upon approval
- Production of agents' Business and ID cards and verification of the QR codes Active follow-up on Branch queries
- Offer agents peace of mind to continue pursuing new business knowing that their queries (commission queries, underwriting queries, finance, and general queries) will be actively followed-up for resolution
Compliance in new business acquisition
- Ensure you that you enforce compliance in new business acquisition at the branch. E.g., PEP, money laundering etc.
- Conduct welcome calls for all clients to ensure they are happy and avoid the issue of mis-selling.
- Receive policy documents from head office and distribute same to respective agents for delivery.
- Track delivered policy documents with acknowledgment slips and report on the same close of business every Friday.
- Printing statements and receipts for clients on demand
- Coordinating agents licensing and COP intake process
Reporting & Analytics
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by Management.
Core Competences Required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related course
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and activities
- Ability to successfully work in high activity, fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook Excellent customer care
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
GN associates LimitedEmployee | Full Time | 23 Jan, 2023JOB BYBrighter Monday Uganda
Anonymous EmployerEmployee | Full Time | 11 Oct, 2022JOB BYBrighter Monday Uganda
See all jobs