View all 45 Jobs
Job vacancy Electrical Maintenance Engineer
View all 45 Jobs
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We are searching for a responsible and qualified individual who will be in charge of the Electrical maintenance team and ensure technical improvements in co-ordination with maintenance personnel.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Implementation of preventive maintenance schedules, repair work on machinery, equipment, tools, and other items used in manufacturing processes.
- Able to understand the machines and predict the machine health.
- Perform inspections of equipment to ensure that it is in good working order and that safety precautions are being followed
- Allocating daily jobs to Electrical maintenance team
- Able to maintain history cards for all equipment and facilities.
- Able to trouble shoot drives (VFDs)issues is must
- Able to maintain power house (LT/HT) is must.
- Understanding the Diesel Generator operations and maintenance is must.
- Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the mechanical department
- Analyze breakdowns- Why-why analysis, diagnose faults and supervise time critical equipment repairs.
- Ensure safety of the maintenance team and follow work permit system, LOTO.
- Carry out energy and safety audit. Compliance as per OHSAS standards
- Supervise electrical works when new projects are undertaken.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience, preferably in paper converting/ printing
- Knowledgeable in safety requirements for maintenance activities.
- Experience in SAP plant maintenance module
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to give training to sub-ordinates.
- Good experience in spare part management is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs