Responsibilities for Sales Agent
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales. (schools, VHTs, retail shops)
- Define and execute sales plans, meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities, and generating leads.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers and sales representatives
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate.
Qualifications for Sales Agent
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Diploma in any business-related field.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales (particularly in rural areas or amongst low-income groups)
- Awareness of the menstrual hygiene problem
- Confident and charismatic approach to people
- Basic IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section