Our client aims to relate their success directly to the strength of our management team. We aim to operating at our high standards, we’re seeking a general manager who’s a born leader.
This person should have experience in overseeing business operations as well as human resources, finance, and communications.
The ideal candidate will be an expert communicator who has a strong ability to delegate responsibility and collaborate across a range of departments. Ultimately, the general manager should be driven by a desire to lead our business to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Developing and executing the innovation hub's strategic plan and vision to foster a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Leading the development of policies and programs that support the success of entrepreneurs, start-ups, and innovators in the innovation hub.
- Building and maintaining a strong network of partners and stakeholders, such as potential investors in hub income-generating activities, government agencies, industry experts, and mentors, to provide resources and support to the team.
- Recruiting and selecting promising entrepreneurs and start-ups to participate in the innovation hub's programs and initiatives.
- Providing guidance and support to entrepreneurs in areas such as business planning, fundraising, and market analysis.
- Managing the innovation hub's operations, including financial management, human resources, facilities, and technology infrastructure.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
- Evaluating the success and impact of the innovation hub's programs and initiatives, and making adjustments as necessary.
- Representing the innovation hub at events, conferences, and meetings with stakeholders.
- Communicating the innovation hub's vision, goals, and impact to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading a team of staff members, volunteers, and interns to support the innovation hub's activities and goals.
- Overall, the general manager at an innovation hub is responsible for creating an environment that supports and encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and provides the resources and support that entrepreneurs need to succeed.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Masters degree in Business administration, entrepreneurship, management, economics, finance, or a related field is preferred with 3-5 years experience however Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in mentioned fields with satisfactory experience can fit the role.
- Experience in conducting performance evaluations
- Working knowledge of human-resources processes
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section