Reporting to: Area Retail Manager
Department: Retail Sales
Type of Employment: Full-time, 8 hours a day, Monday to Sunday with an off day every week for every Sunday worked. 1 hour for lunch.
About the Company
Our client is East Africa's premier distributor and retailer of high-end beauty & skincare products and designer fragrances.
- The sales department is a revenue center with our revenue streams being Retail stores and online platforms.
- The primary job function of the Beauty Advisor is to manage and assume overall responsibility for the success of their stores by
- performing all customer care service aspects of their store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
- Customer Engagement and Experience:
- Connect with your clients and determine their needs.
- Create a luxury experience to the client with brand-specific selling behavior (including product demonstration.)
- Empower your client by teaching them how to use beauty products.
- Achieve retail sales objectives by engaging clients in the following areas of our multi-expert brand: Skincare, Makeup, and Fragrance.
- Attract new customers and retain existing clients through unparalleled customer service and follow-up.
- Update client records with contact details and treatments received
- Mentor and coached team on product knowledge, client service, and retail sales objectives.
- Ensure all brands requirements are maintained
- Brainstorm with the other store team on possible animations to drive sales
- Attend to any Lintons out-door activation made to drive sales to Lintons stores
- Work together with Therapist to drive sales on Spa services Product and Merchandising:
- Cross-sell beauty products and additional treatments, when appropriate
- Promoting the various marketing activities which are set out by the Manager
- Maintain brands merchandising guidelines(planograms)
- Monitor any product defects and report to the relevant authorities.
- Liaise with the Brands representative/ Manager on new product development including product discontinuation.
- Ensure optimum stock levels on their counters by liaising with All relevant departments.
- Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
- Maintain consistency in achieving individual and store targets.
- Ensure their Brands achieve the set targets
- Actively participate in sales drives conducted by Brands or the company and give a report on its success or challenges.
- Ensure client's recruitment to company CRM- Lintons Loyalty Club program.
- Ensure all areas are clean and equipment is sterilized before use.
- Observe company operations policies.
- Ensure inventory controls in their counters and in the entire store by conducting random stock takes.
- Be in the first line to control pilferage in the store.
- Must be a Ugandan National
- Candidates with both field sales and telesales experience are encouraged to apply
- Candidates should have 1 - 2 years of experience in FMCG sales
- Must have at least a Diploma in Business Administration or Business related fields i.e Sales, Marketing
- Candidates with knowledge of the Beauty industry would be an added advantage
- The remuneration will be paid in Ugandan shillings. It consists of a Gross salary of Ksh 35,000 + Commissions + Staff welfare + Lunch.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and handling stressful situations.
- Planning and Execution.
- Problem-solving & decision making
- Influencing Ability
- Knowledge of Beauty Industry regulations
- Understanding best practices in Industry procedures.
Measurable Deliverables / KPIs
- Sales - Achieve 70%+ of individual Sales Target
- Customer Satisfaction - Customer registration 100% of target, Feedback registration 100% of target, Points redemption 100% of target
- Inventory Management - Zero cash loss, Zero stock variance
- Upselling - IPT, store, and individual- increased by 15%
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.