1.To undertake the daily functions of company's document information management system to
provide an efficient and effective service to the organisation.
2.To undertake the delivery of the correspondence to internal and to key outposts across the
Job Offer Records officer in Kampala
Job TitleRecords officer
- Ready train and use Records system
- Undertake and/or assist the following on a day to day basis in the records section,
- Process faxes and emails
- Forward emails, print to capture if necessary, to officers that come through Records
- Open mail
- Process & classify correspondence, payments & invoice
- Capture & record mail on computer database
- Locate files and record daily mail onto them
- Copy or scan copy mail for distribution (files out)
- Collect / distribute inter departmental documents
- Print weekly reports for distribution (outstanding correspondence)
- Maintain Indentures - (registers, indenture, create & file) i.e. Agreements, contracts,
- deeds, LMA's, bank guarantees, tenders etc
- Process returned files
- Paper filing
- File agendas, minutes & reports to files when given by Managers secretary
- Developing written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively
- communicate with all internal and external clients.
- Manage time effectively, efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Well developed research skills.
- Ability to think conceptually.
- Maintain objectivity.
- High degree of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to operate efficiently under pressure and deal effectively with competing demands.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Be flexible and think laterally.
- Appreciation of the long-term goals of Council.
- Good computing skills with demonstrated ability to learn new applications and effectively
- use established ones. Competent, accurate keyboard skills.
- High degree of confidentiality
Browse All Jobs